The Mid-South Association for Financial Professionals is a non-profit organization created for the purpose of promoting the common business interest of financial and treasury management by providing and maintaining a forum for professionals of corporations or individuals for the active and open exchange of ideas, concepts, and techniques.
• We are now accepting nominations and volunteers for officer and board positions.
• We are still in need of a Program VP, and Treasurer for 2019/20.
• We are also looking for 2 or three additional board members. The board will meet not less than 2x per year nor more than 4x per year.
For those with CTP, FP&A or similar certifications, serving as an officer or board member usually provides additional CE credit for renewal of your certification.
Members attend monthly meetings featuring formal presentations and discussion topics such as:
• Global Finance
• New Regulations On Financial
Accounting & Reporting
• Changing U.S. Banking
• Working Capital Management
• Changing Technologies
• Risk Management
• Career Management
Sr Treasury Analyst
Assists in the research, analysis, and execution of complex projects in cash management, corporate finance, retirement investments or risk management. develops and maintains effective working relationships with personnel from other departments, vendors, external auditors, etc.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus:
• Previous experience in Cash Management
• Banking or Accounting experience
Requires Bachelor’s Degree in finance, economics, risk management, accounting or business or equivalent. MBA with emphasis in finance or MS in finance preferred. Four years professional experience in a finance function required. Familiarity with spreadsheet modeling and other business-related computer applications. Strong analytical, communications, and interpersonal skills required.
Click Link Here