The Mid-South Association for Financial Professionals is a non-profit organization created for the purpose of promoting the common business interest of financial and treasury management by providing and maintaining a forum for professionals of corporations or individuals for the active and open exchange of ideas, concepts, and techniques.
• We are now accepting nominations and volunteers for officer and board positions.
• We are still in need of a Program VP, and Treasurer for 2019/20.
• We are also looking for 2 or three additional board members. The board will meet not less than 2x per year nor more than 4x per year.
For those with CTP, FP&A or similar certifications, serving as an officer or board member usually provides additional CE credit for renewal of your certification.
Members attend monthly meetings featuring formal presentations and discussion topics such as:
• Global Finance
• New Regulations On Financial
Accounting & Reporting
• Changing U.S. Banking
• Working Capital Management
• Changing Technologies
• Risk Management
• Career Management
Corporate Controller Position
EnSafe Inc. is an employee-owned, global professional services firm. We provide cutting-edge, creative solutions for our clients in the environmental and engineering services industry. We are currently accepting applications for a Corporate Controller at our Memphis Headquarters.
Specific position responsibilities include:
• Management of the internal and external financial reporting process;
• Responsible for the review of the financial statements;
• Management of the Finance department;
• Assistance to the CFO with financial components of special projects and analysis;
• Management of external relationships including auditors and tax advisors;
• Interactions with all levels of management in the company, including collaboration with other department leaders, business unit leaders, and project managers.
This role reports directly to the CFO. A minimum of five years of relevant accounting and management experience is required. This position demands strong organizational and leadership skills. CPA and public accounting experience are preferred.
Our employees are outgoing, self-motivated, and thrive in a fast-paced consulting environment. We offer a competitive salary and benefits, an outstanding work environment, and the opportunity for professional development.